1. Learning a language requires a clear goal. You need to know why you need a language and translator for mac. There are many people who dream of learning English throughout their lives. And what courses they didn’t go to, what books and tapes they didn’t buy, but they didn’t succeed. English has remained the “language of dream
s”. This is because such people do not have a clear goal. Having put it, you learn a foreign language, first of all, in the field of your specialty.
2. The more the better. Try to use different ways of learning, different methods, and make time for the language. This is the main thing.
3. The quieter you go – the further you will be. Collect your language according to words, do not rush forward. Do not seek to embrace the immensity. Better five words every day, but so that for a long time than to learn a hundred words and immediately forget. Include time for language bewilderment in your schedule.
4. Grammar, words, spoken language. Combine these things. Perhaps you like learning words more – then devote more time to it, but be sure to read a piece from the grammatical part.
Don’t forget that learning should be fun.
5. The power of the free second. How much time are you wasting? In line, subway, waiting for someone. All these precious seconds can become a helper. Indeed, it is in such an environment, divorced from the usual, that you can see a word in a new way that you could not remember in any way.
Get yourself a notebook or cards with words and flip through them while you are in forced waiting. Remember: your task is to move towards your goal as quickly as possible.